The ultimate beach retreat in beautiful Apollo Bay. Enjoy the sun, surf and stunning scenery. Beautifully furnished, with a relaxing ambience.
Cafes are just a short stroll away, plus the popular Saturday morning craft and produce market.
Spacious light-filled Victorian heritage cottage - your home away from home for a family holiday, a fantastic quilters’ retreat or a relaxing break from cycling the magnificent Otway forests or the spectacular coastline.
House & garden
The front verandah joins a wide side deck that overlooks a tranquil garden. The entrance hall looks through gothic-shaped, recycled leadlight doors to the large open plan kitchen and living area. See photos
The crafter's workroom is well-lit and has plenty of tables and space for quilting.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6-8
- 1 Queen bed
- 1 Double / single bunk bed combination + 2 single beds
- 2 king-size single beds
- Fully self-contained with a well-equipped kitchen
- Main bedroom opens to deck, views of hills beyond
- Verandah / Balcony
- Off Street Parking
- All linen provided
- Child friendly
- Portable cot and bedding
- High chair
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Drip filter coffee maker
- Bath & shower
- TV, DVD, CD with iPod dock
- Games, books and beach toys
- Gas BBQ, garden seating and outside fireplace
Crafting / Quilting
- Well-lit workroom for crafting
- 5 minute walk to beach
- Great local cafes and restaurants
- Saturday morning craft and produce market
- An ideal base to explore the magnificent Otway Ranges
Email us or call/text 0427 529551